Community Solar from Hale Reservation. Think farm shares. But for power.
There’s a reason it’s called “community solar”. We install rows of solar panels in your community, transforming the sun into power for you and your neighbors. Whether you live in an apartment or on a shady lane, if you have a utility bill, you can get a share of the savings—plus, there are no rooftop solar panels to install or maintain.
Here’s how it works:
1. BlueWave and our partners ‘plant’ a community solar farm near the Hale reservation.
2. We offer Community Solar Shares to the Hale community.
3. You sign up for a Share via our Solar Management Platform (SMP).
4. We look at your past utility bill to help you figure out how big your share should be.
5. We let you know when the farm goes online and your share is generating power.
6. You check your solar energy savings (and pay your BlueWave monthly bill) on the SMP.
It’s nice to share.
With your BlueWave Community Solar Share, the benefits start at home but extend to your neighbors.
You save money.
- You receive a 10% discount on your electricity rate.
You keep saving money.
- You lock in a low rate, so what you pay for electricity stays stable.
You help clear the air.
- Solar energy is clean energy—that means zero carbon emissions.
You help create local jobs.
- Building a solar farm creates jobs for your friends and neighbors.
BlueWave and the Hale Reservation are excited to offer members of the Hale community the opportunity to choose local, Community Solar.
Sign up for your Hale Reservation Community Solar Share here.